Friday, December 09, 2005

Guess Who's back

No, it's not Slim Shady, it's the original Hasidic Rebel. He's back from an extended blogging vacation. HR was the first Jewish blog that I visited. I'm glad he never deleted his blog, because It's fun to go back and read my old comments (I blogged under the handle "skeptic") and see how my views have changed since then. Back then I was less secure in my views and I was still coming to terms with my doubts. After he shut his blog down, I kissed the Jewish blog world goodbye, until I chanced (or was divinely guided, depending on your POV) upon Godol's blog. It's good to seeHR return. I doubt it's going to be the same as before when everyone was there non-stop, because, unlike before, there are just so many different blogs that exist, and not just one place to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home